Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

The dogs LOVED not having the kids carseats in the back on the way to the lake this past weekend...I pulled out a big comforter and Ellie slept the entire way down...
These two played a lot on Friday evening and Saturday...By Saturday afternoon, Ellie was a little over Sugar...But Sugar had no clue...She wore Ellie out!

The dogs are like Daddy do you want to play:)
This girl has been very good

Ellie giving her sugars to Kohen
Kresee watching some TV and being lazy
Hunter thinking he can hang with the young pups
They are enjoying laying next to each other when they need a nap...

Eventhough is was super hot outside, I don't know how he still enjoys baking in the sun...Especially with all his fur....I had to really stop and enjoy him this weekend...I know in my heart this was most likely his last trip to the lake...It breaks my heart and I cried just watching him lay here...He is so sweet and such a good dog...He is healthy right now, but just a very old man....

She slept great her first night with us...She whined and scratched in her crate for a few minutes but then did well all night...She hasn't had one accident and goes potty everytime we let her outside...
I laughed watching her outside on the back porch...She was very mesmorized by the boats and sea-doos...Something she's never seen before...Another first for her was the stairs...She had no idea how to go up them and then was terrified to go down them...But by the time we left 3 days later, she figured them out thank goodness:)
I was trying to get some pictures of her neck a week later...It's healing nicely...I was surprised at how good she looked when I picked her up on Friday....


I think we have a chewer...I need to tighten this harness b/c she keeps gnawing on it!
Kerry and Sugar taking a Sunday morning nap around 10 am...They were both out!
Of course Ellie loves her naps too...
Sugar did great this weekend with us...She is a really good dog...Not one accident...And she is sleeping great in her crate...Besides not realizing when Ellie is done playing, she seems like a pretty smart dog...She's just a crazy puppy though...Something I was not prepared for...I'm curious to see what the vet says about her age!

No comments: