Tuesday, September 25, 2012

2nd Football Game

We had our 2nd football game last night against the Wolves....Kohen was excited and ready since 2 Saturdays had gone by since the first game....
 
Warming up before hte game started...
Kohen had a crew come and watch him tonight including this sweet thing--Cayden...I got her those leggings and she was so stinking cute in them of course!!
Kickoff #1...He did pretty well again...I know he can kick it harder though so I'm hoping he gets better as we go....
I think we made a touchdown or close to it on this play...
Kresee in her super cute new Lion shirt to support Kohen:)

Kickoff #2....

I like this one of Jaxson (#29) clearly asking "what am I supposed to be doing?" haha
Quarterback Hudson running the ball...

The girls watching their brothers....
2nd Half...Kohen is on kickoff return so it was their turn to kick the ball...
We got the ball back and scored another touchdown...
Kickoff #3 for Kohen...
Kohen and Sam...

We ended up beating the Wolves 20-6...They did great...
 Kresee and Daddy waiting on Kohen...Too cute:)

No comments: