Friday, July 20, 2012

Ellie Pictures

I've been taking lots of pictures of sweet Ellie so I can post them on FB and people see her...She is a very calm little thing...She is obviously potty trained...Does great in the crate....Eventhough she's already sleeping in our bed...Tuesday night (the 2nd night we had her)...Hunter needed out at 2:45 am...So we let all them out and she dove on the bed when she came in...We left her alone and she didn't budge the rest of the night...She sleeps great...She rides in the car perfectly...Does well walking on the leash...Still not eating...I've had to resort to hamburger meat/rice mixture, but she didn't even eat that this morning for breakfast...She is adjusting nicely...We had a potential adopter want to come and see her on Wednesday, but they backed out last minute...They weren't quite ready for such a big responsibility since they had never had a dog...She will get spayed next Tuesday at my sister's PETS clinic....We are heading to the lake today...I think she will do great down there:)

 She loves beig where we are...And those kids love her....
 She is always wanting you to love on her...So sweet
 And if someon is laying down, she is all about snoozing beside you....
 The kids fight over her already...I made them sit like this so that she could be between them
 She doesn't like having her picture made, so its rare I get her to look at the camera...
 Giving Kresee some sweet kisses
 She just loves plopping down in the yard and laying there
 More hanging out with Kresee
 I was reading a book yesterday and she shoved her whole head in my arm pit...She was perfectly happy and so was I:)
 She loves rolling around on her back in the yard...She is getting more lively...Mainly in the evenings...
 The kids love walking her...And she does well...
 We took her over to Mimi's house (the kids old babysitter that kept them while I worked) to play with their 4 mos old beagle puppy...Ellie wasn't too sure at first and wanted nothing to do with her...After about 15 mins, she got over it and they played and had a great time....

 She slept well that evening...
 I love watching her sleep...She is so stinking cute...
 I went to grab dinner and Kerry and Ellie caught another quick nap....
 Ellie hanging out with Kresee while she watches TV
 We are really loving having her at our house....

No comments: