Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

The kids made their Daddy, Grammie and Maw/Papa a cute art project that I saw on pinterest for Valentine's Day...Their little handprints...And they turned out super cute...Kresee was very proud of it:)
Kohen had his Valentine's party at school this afternoon....He and Bella wouldn't let me take a good picture of the 2 of them...Little stinkers:)
Getting ready for some games
Carrying conversation hearts on a spoon
Then dumping them into a bucket with spilling them everywhere:)
After school, I let them open up all their valentine's from their friends...They both got a lot of good stuff....
Kohen was eating a fun dip, so Kresee needed to try one out as well....
My mom came over and watched the kids while Kerry and I went to the gym...Then we took mom and the kids to Alfredo's for a Valentine's dinner...So it was a nice day with the people I love:)

No comments: