Thursday, June 23, 2011

Party Time

Last night, Ashley had a Pampered Chef party....I can say that I've never went to one nor do I own one pampered chef item....I had full intention of not buying anything, but just went online to order that stoneware cookie sheet....I love a good cookie sheet and so does Kerry...We like are cookies just a little bit cooked with absolutely no brown on the bottom!!...Pretty much ooey gooey:)...I had a great time visiting with my friends and all the new girls I met...I went home at 9:30 while this group headed out...I had a headache and was pretty tired...Good thing because Kresee for some weird reason was up at 6:00!!!...Way too early for me...Then Kohen decided he didn't feel good and threw up once....But has been a crazy man ever since...Who knows?!?!.

Crystal P., Ashley, Me, Lori, Leslie and Crystal H.!!!

No comments: