Sunday, June 12, 2011

11 Years

On Friday, Kerry and I celebrated our 11th anniversary....He surprised me on Wednesday by texting me early that morning (after I had already put on my gym clothes and got the kids ready) saying I needed to be ready to go at 10:30 in normal everyday attire...So that meant I was not going to have time to go to the gym for 2 hours and actually had to get showered and cleaned up...I went and dropped the kids off and ran to Target instead...Then got ready for him to pick me up at 10:30 am...I had told him that I wanted to go to the Wildcatter this weekend when we went to the lake so I assumed since it was so early we were driving somewhere...I did think the Wildcatter would be a big lunch though?!?...But I would never had thought we were heading to Norman, OK to eat at my all time favorite restaurant--Victoria's Pasta Shop (if you've never been , you need to go!!...So we headed out about 10:45 and drove to OK for a late lunch...It was super yummy!! And I was one happy camper...We then went to OK Runner--a great little store that only sells running gear/shoes/clothes/etc...Kerry wanted someone who knew what they were talking about to tell him what shoe he should be running in...We left with him a brand new pair of Brooks so he can rotate with his new Asics he recently purchased....We then got a frozen yogurt and headed home....Picked up the kids at 5:45 and I ran to zumba at 6:30 (had to work off all that food!)...And when I got home he was ready to go because he wanted to try out his new running shoes around the neighborhood...It was definitely a memorable surprise (since I rarely get surprises from him!).....





Friday we headed to the lake on our actual anniversary but knew we wouldn't have time to do much so we waited and ate at the Wildcatter on Saturday...We rarely get to eat there so it was a great dinner and we were very full.....

Happy 11 years Kerry!!

No comments: