Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas #1

We had Christmas #1 Friday night at my sister's house with my Dad and his girlfriend....I made chicken spaghetti and a caesar salad and my sister made lasagna and some pasta shells....It was very good....Kresee got her a chair to match Kohen's...So we now have them both sitting at the end of our bed...We are trying to teach her to flip on her belly and slide off our bed onto the chair since she has recently thought it to be hilarious to see how fast she can bail off our bed face first....It doesn't scare her and she has yet to fall...Kerry and I have been there to catch her....I did let her fall the other day and was sitting there to catch her in hopes that it might scare her...She did a complete flip and would have landed smack on her back, but she just laughed!!

Because I wanted to keep Kohen's green chair in our room, we got him a big boy chair for his bedroom...It matches his room and looks great...We rearranged his furniture so that we could accomodate the chair and set up a TV for him to possibly watch DVDs or play on his little computer thing that he is getting for Christmas....
Kresee napped the entire way to my sister's house and then for like 45 more minutes...She had complete carseat head but wouldn't wear the bow....
Kohen got a firetruck from my dad.....
And my sister got the kids the chairs but also gave Kohen a car that plays music and dances and some cards to help learn and write his ABC's....
Kresee got a flip phone and some clothes....But these golf balls were way more interesting...
My sister's husband is a huge golfer and he has putting holes in their living room so she loves messing with them everytime we are over there....

No comments: