Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Guess Who.....

Guess who is finally potty-trained (I think)!! We were at the lake this weekend for Labor Day....Yesterday Kohen supposedly peed out on the rocks which we've tried to get him to do ALL summer long....The problem was that only Jaxson and Kohen were around when this peeing incident happened....So we made a big deal out of it anyways, but not really believing them...There was definitely something wet in the rocks but I just didn't really think it was Kohen....But we got home and we were unloading the car and he said "I need to go to the bathroom"....He ran to our room and did both!!!....Kerry and I were so excited and proud...We took him to Toys R Us and he got a prize....And he did it several more times before going to bed last night...He stayed dry all night long and used the bathroom all day at Mimi's today as well....We really, really hope it continues....I know everyone said he will do it when he is ready...I guess that is true...I really don't know what did the trick...I think maybe starting school last week....He held it all day long on Wednesday and Friday...So I bet he wanted to be like the rest of the kids...I really don't care what did it....I'm just super proud and am so glad:)

Here are some pictures of our "BIG BOY"....He is not understanding why we are not wanting to play baseball with the golf ball since he was standing 3 ft from us and hitting it in our direction..






3 comments:

erin and dutch said...

way to go kohen! you're a rockstar! we're proud in indy! xoxo

The Montzter's said...

Kohen....You DID it!!! You have made your mommy one happy camper! Isn't it amazing how they just do it when they want to???

the wyrick's said...

YAH KOHEN!! oh i bet that does make a mommy and daddy so proud! i can't wait for that day to come.