Monday, September 21, 2009

Family Pictures

It's been 2 years since we had family pictures....I swore I would make Kerry only do them every other year...So Kohen was 1 1/2 last time we took them and of course it worked out since Kresee is now with us....I seriously have been warning him for at least 6 months!!....
We had them yesterday and it was sticky and hot and lots of bugs....But from DeEdra's blog, it still looks like she got some cute and fun ones:)...And I think I will like all of them if I am not in them....Love the fat face in our family picture (haha)!!..Can I still blame Kresee for being fat??....
Kohen was a mess as usual eventhough he got kind of whiny at the end, but he still managed to take some sweet pictures...And Kresee is just not going to smile like usual for anyone with a camera....She still looks cute though....Oh well:)

Check them out....
http://fotobydeedra.xanga.com/712539003/sunday-afternoon-at-the-park/

2 comments:

erin and dutch said...

kendra..these are so adorable! & you look as gorgeous as ever.. i just scheduled our family pics and dutch is already mouthing. jeez. those men.

Katy said...

Love them!