Monday, September 7, 2009

6 Months





We were at the lake this weekend when Kresee officially turned 6 months old....So I had to wait until tonight to take her picture in Kohen's chair....She was way more interested in the piece of paper than getting her picture made....So I didn't try too hard....She is just so big looking....I had to look back again at her 4 week picture and compare....6 months flew by and I know she will be a year old before we know it.....

She has done so well at Mimi's house (the babysitter) since I've started back to work....She is wearing size 2-3 diapers...We go for her 6 month checkup on Friday and I bet you she is like 17 lbs...She feels like a load now a days...She still only prefers milk....She has yet to want any food...She is great at sticking her tongue out as a "stopper" so I can't put any food in her mouth...But I still try....She is now in her own room in her own bed....She has been in there for about a week and a half now...We didn't move Kohen into to his room until he was 8 months old and he did great...I think we might have waited too long with her though.....She is doing fine, but still waking up around 4:30 or 5:00 and wants to eat...But she does go right back to sleep until I wake her up in the morning to take her to Mimi's house....She is talking more and more.....She babbles dadada, dididi, byebyebye....She absolutely loves to take her nightly showers with Daddy....She loves riding on the riding lawn mower....She flips and flops from her belly to back and vice versa...But hasn't realized she could go places by rolling....She tries so hard to get up on her knees....She continues to be a short napper....Maybe one short morning nap and 2 afternoon naps....They are 30 mins-1 hour but that's about it...She loves her big brother and thinks he is the great thing ever.....


I guess I could go on and on...She has just been the best addition to our family...Kerry and I are so blessed to have some great kiddos;)

No comments: