Sunday, August 2, 2009

Lazy Lake


We were very lazy this weekend....We didn't even go down to the dock or get in the boat yesterday at all....Kerry tried to take Kohen today but the dock wasn't working....We think it got struck by lightning because something looked burned (again, I don't know because I wasn't really paying attention)....So the sea-doo and boat lifts weren't working.....Kerry and Kohen just swam in the cove instead.....


We decided we need to have a "girl's pool" and a "boy's pool".....Have a feeling no matter where the girls are, the boys will be right there too:)







Sage hanging out with me outside...


Kohen and Jaxson throwing rocks eventhough I told them 50 times to quit throwing rocks....


Kresee absolutely loved swinging....She swung for probably 30 minutes....I think I got bored before she did.....


No comments: