Thursday, August 6, 2009

Dinosaur Egg

TeeTee (aka my sister) took Kohen to River Bend and bought him a dinosaur egg....He thought it was the coolest thing ever....The problem was that it took 2 days for the egg to "hatch"....He was fine waiting around on it, but he did annoy the crap out of me wanting to look at it 100 times in that 2 day period....I kept assuring him that nothing had happened but he always had to see for himself....So it finally broke free out of the egg and he was super excited about it....He loved that "He is orange with blue eyes just like Kresee and me!!!!"....He named the dinosaur Bowie (like the things in the lake that says "Slow Down-No Wake")....I guess because they are both orange (eventhough Kerry says they are red??)...But after a day, he decided he didn't like that name and named him Aladar...Very original since he got that from the main dinosaur in one of his movies....



No comments: