Wednesday, August 5, 2009

5 Months


Well today Kresee is 5 months old....She is such a sweetie pie (most days!)...No, she continues to be a great baby....She has decided to be a little high maintenance as of lately...I think she knows I'm about to go back to work....So she wants me paying attention to her all the time....But most of the time I don't mind....She has decided she likes to wake up more and eat at night which is not too fun for me.....But I think we are getting back on track!!....We have "tried" rice cereal, sweet potatoes, avocados, and bananas....Tried that is---she really hasn't liked anything....But I'm just doing it here and there and haven't really pushed the whole solid food thing yet anyways...I figure when she turns 6 months, I will get on the ball....And maybe she will be more likely to eat the food instead of cringing the whole time and turning her head in refusal.....



She loves to be tickled and I love her sweet laugh....She sounds identical to Kohen's little baby laugh...We even watched videos of him to compare....She loves sitting outside...She loves sucking on her blankets or burp cloths...She likes hanging upside down....She loves watching Kohen...She loves when he talks to her...She absolutely lights up when she sees her daddy (which is a great thing if you know how much of a mommy's boy Kohen was).....She loves her feet and toes.....She is still wearing size 2 diapers, but I don't know how much longer they will last...She is already wearing some 6 month clothes depending on the brand.....She enjoys sucking on her lips....She has learned how to make this weird sound...Sounds like she is itching her throat....Whatever it is, she does it all the time....

No comments: