Friday, August 21, 2009

I survived....

I survived my first week of work....I missed this sweet face though....
First time in a long time I was away from her...Sadly, I know she didn't miss me too much....Kohen told me everyday, "Mommy, I kept her safe and didn't let any of the kids touch her or get in her face".....What a great big brother!.....Mimi said she did wonderful so I hope that continues......
Kresee really likes the dogs...She is very excited to see them and loves when they walk by or come up to her....She thought Hunter was pretty funny and he took the time to check her out as well...Luckily, all our dogs are older and they really don't care much about the kids and really stay out of the way.....

Hunter loves smelling people's breath....So he had to smell him some sweet baby's breath....
And I got my pictures today from Beverly Long....Gosh, I just love looking at them...I think Kresee looks so beautiful and precious....So I had to put one up on my header:)

No comments: