Monday, June 22, 2009

Sleep Little Baby

I wanted to take some pictures of Kresee in her sweet little hat.....BUT she zonked out on me instead....Oh well, they tured out sweet.....She is such a good little baby eventhough she has decided that eating 8 oz at bedtime isn't holding her over anymore....She must be going through a growth spurt and has been up the past few nights between 2 and 4 acting like she's starving!!

She continues to love her bouncer....She will sit in that thing for very long periods of time....I'm getting worried that I'm not really putting her on her belly enough...All these babies are starting to roll over from belly to back and she's never even had the chance....I need to work on that:)....But she has figured out how to slide way down so she can play with the toys using her feet

She loves sitting up....I'm very ready for her to start sitting up....Kohen could at 4 1/2 months and I don't think Kresee will be there by then...We shall see.....

No comments: