Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Play Dates

We have had a few play dates the past week....We went over to visit with Presley and her parents....We ate chips and hot dogs and let the 2 kiddos have fun together....I really enjoy visiting with Presley's mommy:)


Yesterday I went walking with Carlye at the mall in the morning....It was great...We walked for about 55 minutes and it flew by....They just moved back and I was very excited to talk and catch up with her.....
Sarah Jane and Kresee are just 2 days apart....I think they will be good friends:)
Look at those cheeks....They crack me up.....

And I just love chunky baby legs......

Then we met up with them again today.....We wanted to play at Grace Church's playground but it got hot really fast and Carlye was running late, so we went to their house to let the kids play....

The babies slept for the first little bit, but they had fun hanging out on the play mat together...
And Kohen and Georgia had fun together as well.....

The good thing is that at the church I met another Mommy with 2 girls and I really enjoyed visiting with her...She has a blog on things to do here in Wichita Falls....I have the link on my sidebar as well to the right....


She was nice enough to snap a picture of the 3 of us:)....And Kresee was perfectly content hanging out in the swing.....






3 comments:

Heather and Scott said...

You are so on the ball with posting your pictures! I enjoyed meeting you today too! We're going to try the Iowa Park Spraypark next Wed at noon (wear the kiddos out before rest time!). Hope to see you there :)

erin and dutch said...

too cute! sure wish i could join those playdates!! xoxo, e.

Marc, Carlye, Georgia and Sarah Jane said...

Oh my gosh, my kid has the fattest cheeks ever. I can totally see SJ's goopy eye in the mall pictures. Bless her heart!