Monday, June 15, 2009

Different Things

Kresee went to her 1st wedding this weekend and I didn't take any pics!!!!
I snapped these afterwards and Kohen had already left to go home....He looked adorable too.....


I did get one of the bride and me before the wedding.....Heather was beautiful as always and I was honored to be the Matron of Honor

Kresee loves baths....Here she is sitting in the bumbo in the sink....

Kohen went over to play with his cousin, Jaxson.......Jaxson drove the gator while Kohen rode and laughed hysterically........

They neither one were up for a picture and they wouldn't hardly look at the camera............


Kohen loves apples....mainly just green apples...but I have to peel all the skin off of it first and then he eats it....Apples and grapes are about it when it comes to eating fruits...He continues to be a pretty picky eater......

1 comment:

erin and dutch said...

how cute is that top pic?? just in time for fathers day... wish we could have a playdate. i seriously love this blogging world. makes me feel in the loop! miss u guys!
xoxo,e.