Monday, June 29, 2009

Great Wolf Lodge

We went to Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine this past weekend. If you haven't been, I highly recommend it. The kids had a blast and the slides were even fun for the adults. The best part is that it is inside so I didn't have to worry about the 100 degree weather and Kresee getting another heat rash.


Here are the boys riding in the backseat. We left early Friday and rode with Kerry's mom and sister and the 4 kids. The boys joined us later that evening so that they could work that day. We got there and ate lunch at Jason's Deli (my favorite) and then let the boys play at Going Bonkers since we couldn't check in until 4:00.


I really didn't take too many pictures. Shocker, I know. But I really wanted to enjoy the water and play and not worry about my camera getting wet or dropped or stolen??

Here are the kids the first night. We let Kohen play until the waterpark closed at 9:00. Kresee and I came to the room a little before 9 because she was very ready to go to bed. Kohen feel asleep very quickly.


We had a Maroney Family Reunion just south of Fort Worth on Saturday. So we drove over there that morning and had lunch.


Kerry playing football....


Kay is Kerry's Aunt. But Kohen and Jaxson just loooooove her. She is super fun and they can't get enough of her. She even came back to Great Wolf with us and played the rest of the afternoon/evening.

Kresee loves looking at herself in the mirror. She was cracking up at herself and I caught her laughing in several pictures. Too cute....



Kresee and her Daddy....

Kenzie in her 4th of July Bikini.....Kresee has one to that they will both be wearing to the lake this weekend....

This was the warm pool so Kohen really liked being in it....Kresee liked it a lot too...She was so content and just kicked her little legs in excitement....


Kay took a quick family picture of the 4 of us before story time......

After story time, Kohen and Jaxson got their picture made with the Wolf.....He looks fake like a statue but it was a man in a costume....

Kohen thinking he needed to push his sister down the hallway....You can see she isn't quite sure of it thinking she was probably going to fall out any second....

Kohen more than anything wanted to do the squirters....I had told him about it so I think that was the first thing he did when we got there.....




He went down these slides 100 times......


He really liked the wave pool....The first time he got in there was no waves....So he went out there pretty far since the middle of the pool is still only 2 ft deep....BUT here came the waves and I knew he had no idea what he was in for....I wish I got a picture of that first wave that washed over him...I yelled at him to come back and he turned around to look at me and then he went under....It was pretty funny....







Yesterday before we headed back we went and ate at Rainforest Cafe....We have never been and I really wanted to take Kohen....He really liked it all...We had a big gorilla behind us that would start squealing and moving around....Then it would stop....This is him being the gorilla that was being still??....Silly guy.....



Ma and Kohen with the lizard......



No comments: