Monday, June 10, 2013

13 years

Today Kerry and I celebrate our 13th anniversary. But I'm not really in the celebrating mood and he understands that. He has been so amazing the past few weeks and makes me feel lucky to have him as my husband. The kids had soccer camp tonight and so my good friend Stephanie was super sweet and took Kresee home with her to play with Audrie Kate while the boys continued at their camp and Kerry and I ran to On The Border for a quick anniversary dinner before heading back to the stadium to pick up both boys and run Adam home. I didn't even think we would get a dinner so I was very thankful for her offer. We went to the Gaylord last year and were hoping to do that again this year. Plans are on hold for now of course but hopefully we can go next month or before I start back to work. Happy 13 years Kerry. I love you so very much!

No comments: