Sunday, April 14, 2013

Long nails

Kresee is at such a fun age...I love how sweet and precious she is...And all the things that come out of her mouth...Yesterday her and I ran to Academy...Our conversation on the way there...
"Mommy, did you know when my fingers are in my nose it just means I'm getting the boogers out. You have to get those boogers out so your nose and clean and not stinky. Mommy, is my nose clean. Do you wanna smell and see if it's stinky?"....She cracks me up....
 
Today she wanted the hello kitty press on nails that she got for her birthday...She was so excited about them...I put them on...."Mommy, these nails are really long. Should we clip them. I think I can cut my hotdog at lunch with these"...Haha...They didn't last very long but kept falling off (shocker) everytime she did anything...But she sure did love having them on for a little while....
 
And most recently she and a boy at school (his name is also Cohen) are getting married...The other night I asked her what she thought she might want to be when she grows up..."I haven't decided yet"...The next day when I picked her up from school she was sooooo excited to tell me that her and Cohen are getting married...They were gonna have babies that eat lots of food and grow up and get big...And now she knows she just wants to be a mommy when she grows ups!....And later at dinner she saw Cohen at Olive Garden...And she asked me when her and Cohen will be getting their own house....hahaha...I told her she won't be getting married for a really long time!!

No comments: