Monday, April 15, 2013

Coyotes Season

These boys have been doing so well the last few games....Something is finally clicking and it makes me excited that they are learning and understanding more of the game...They are passing and spreading out which is all we work on at practice--haha...We are finally scoring some goals...The past 3 games we have won 7-1, 3-1 and then recently 7-0....So far we are 4-1-1 for the season, but regardless of the wins I'm so proud of them and their effort recently....



What even makes me more happy is that I have to brag just a bit on Kerry and I:)...After our game Saturday, the ref made a point to come and tell Kerry that "we have the best well-coached team in our division that he's seen"...Made me smile and feel good...I think we honestly have the best group of boys and the most awesome parents you could ask for....We love coaching them!

No comments: