Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Kresee: Santa House

 I got to run over and meet Kresee's class for their trip to the Santa House today...I normally walk with them but had to get back to get to Kohen's field trip this morning as well...They were just walking up when I got there...
 She is so sweet and always gets so excited when she sees me....And she takes the best pictures...Always smiles for me:)
They listened to a story first and then went in another room to listen to Santa Clause...
We attempted a group picture...
She was excited to sit on Santa's lap...I think one of the few in her class who weren't scared of him..
Making cookies with Mrs. Clause
 Then off to make a rocking horse ornament with lots of glitter!
 She loves writing her name on everything so she did great writing it on her ornament...
The kids had a great time and I was glad I was able to join them

No comments: