Sunday, November 11, 2012

Coyotes--Fall 2012

We finished up the Fall soccer season yesterday with a win....The boys actually played like we were used to seeing them play...Passing the ball and going after it...Shooting...You know, things you are supposed to do in soccer...They won 4-0 which was awesome since we were on a 5 game losing streak...We finished 5-5 for the season...Our worst record yet, but I'll take it...Because this was a GREAT group of boys...Ones I hope that we continue to have season after season...And the parents are wonderful as well...They let Kerry and I do our own thing and they don't ever get in the way at all...
 Kohen finished with 3 goals on the season...Pretty good for him since we really rely on him to play defender most of the time...He was probably our best kicker this year and we continue to be really proud of him....I hope he plays soccer for a long time because I think he has a great future in this sport:)

No comments: