Sunday, April 3, 2011

2 year pics

Leslie at www.lapetersen.blogspot.com took Miss Kresee's 2nd birthday pictures for me...I debated just taking some myself...But I'm glad I didn't because these turned out so stinking cute....Leslie was patient to let Kresee warm up to her since she is glued to me around strangers like always...But after awhile she was saying Leslie's name and even gave her a hug when we were finished...I told her that she should feel very lucky--Kresee just doesn't give out hugs to anybody:)
Still in love with her long eyelashes like Kohen...too sweet....

"I two"...But it takes her a second to get all her fingers correct:)
Loves licking the bubbles off her face:)




This is her best friend---"Duckie" "Baby Duck"...he still doesn't have a name but he does sleep with her every night....
When she wants to run fast, she pumps her arms real high "Mommy, watch this" "I run fast"

This girl loves her some rocks...She would be perfectly happy playing in a parking lot full of rocks and gravel....





1 comment:

The Mirza's said...

So cute. Sophie loves rocks too. We were at a birthday party with bounce houses in the back yard, but she stayed by their small pile of rocks around the tree instead. She had the best time.