Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pumpkin Carving

My mom came over on Saturday since she had been gone all week in Houston with Mike...We waited on her to carve Kohen's pumpkin....I don't care to do it, so I'm glad its something she enjoys doing with the kids....

Kohen scooped out all the good stuff and Kresee was a great helper too...Kohen made me clean it all up to cook the seeds....Has he even tried one pumpkin seed----Nooooooooooo.....I threw them away today since they have sat on my kitchen counter for an entire week...

Kresee didn't carve hers---we did some stick on tatoos on that turned out cute...
Kohen's finished Jack-O-Lantern....


Kohen wanted to tatoo the other side of Kresee's pumpkin....

I love how leery she is to see what's inside Kohen's pumpkin....
Sadly, Kohen's pumpkin only lasted from Saturday until Tuesday and then it went in the trash on Thursday...It was so moldy and covered in gnats...Kresee kept saying "shoooweeey putin" everytime we talked about pumpkins...We will carve another one closer to Halloween so he has one when we Trick-or-Treat on Sunday...

.

No comments: