Wednesday, December 18, 2013

New CAR!!

I don't think I've ever been surprised like this but Kerry got me! He surprised me with a brand new 2014 Nissan Armada Platinum Reserve today. On Friday he asked if I wanted to go and look at a Toyota Sequoia. It was random and out of the blue. I said sure. I didn't love it. My Ford Expedition had many more features than the loaded Sequoia. Friday night on the way to dinner it was getting dark and we just drove through the Nissan Dealership. A guy came out and showed us the inside of  this Reserve. We really liked it but I couldn't see it well since it was dark. So Saturday we ran back up to Nissan and we both kind of fell in love with this Armada. I didn't want to let on that I liked it a whole lot. We then headed to Ford b/c I needed to look at the new Expeditions as well. My Expedition has been great and I've loved it. They were all super annoying and I didn't enjoy the experience over there at all. Sunday after I got back from the gym I told Kerry I really did like this Armada but I didn't think we were going to be purchasing a car. So today he asks if I wanted to run to the Ford place in Burk to see what they had and have my car appraised. When I ran over to his work, this was sitting in the parking lot. He had already bought the Armada and I had no idea. To say I was excited is an understatement!! I think it's beautiful and he loves it probably more than me:)

 So we met up at home and I cleaned out my car so that we could take it to Nissan and hand over to them. My 2008 Expedition gave me many good years and I'm a little sad to see her go but super excited to be driving this new car:)
 So I guess this is my Christmas, Valentine's Day, Birthday, Anniversary present for the year all rolled into one big present!

No comments: