Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Day (#5 & #6)

I love Christmas morning. It's just the 4 of us. We get to hang out all morning long enjoying each other before rushing off somewhere. It's my favorite time. Just us and the dogs:)
 
Santa brought Kresee a vanity/stool and a music box.
 
 
 Santa brought Kohen a new green BMX bike and a Rugby ball. He was pretty pumped!
 Red snoozing during his morning nap
 
 
 Daddy getting his coffee cup and mouse pad like every year:)
 
 
 
 I was very surprised to find that Kerry spent hours in the middle of the night while I was asleep handwashing and detailing my car in the cold garage. He wanted my 'Christmas present' to be all sparkly and clean. He is super thoughtful.
 I guess I didn't take many pictures at all:( We went to Nana's house for lunch. We did a gift card exchange which was fun. Ended up with Target, Starbucks, Applebees and Cotton Patch! We did a lotto game and Kresee was the the big winner. She won $15 and I won $3. We were the only winners out of everyone. She was pretty excited to get Frozen Dresses--both Elsa and Anna.
Christmas was a difficult one for sure but we love spending time with the family. It means that much more when someone we love isn't around anymore. This was a 1st experience for both Kerry and I. I know our hearts will continue to hurt less but it's still very painful and hard. We miss my Papa and his Meme so very much. And it was tough not having Hunter around either. I'm praying for a much better 2014 for all of us.

No comments: