Sunday, November 24, 2013

Tree is Up!

Felt really good to get the tree up today. I was glad we didn't wait another week like normal since Thanksgiving is late this year. The kids are always super excited to get it done. It just takes us talking Kerry into helping out. It's a workout carrying those 3 big pieces down from the attic. But he does such a good job carrying them:)
 I'm always so grateful how my mom thinks about my sweet pups each year. We got to add Hunter's ornament this year to the tree. I still am processing that he is gone. It's been a month but it's still weird. He was by my side for so long and I miss him so much.
 Kresee got this tree last year on Christmas and has been waiting all year to get it out. I think she was more pumped about it than the big tree.
 
 Sugar giving Kerry some hugs.
 Red snuggled under Kerry's shirt:)
 My lovely helpers! We didn't break an ornament this year:)
 
 
We are officially ready for Christmas!

No comments: