Saturday, November 16, 2013

Sweet Dreams Meme

Kerry's Meme passed away this past Tuesday. Her 89th birthday would have been yesterday and today we will celebrate her life here on earth. On the way to Kohen's last baseball game this morning, there was a double rainbow. It made me smile knowing she was up in heaven now looking down on us. As hard as it was to lose my Papa, I know Kerry is grieving just the same for his Meme. This time last year she went into the hospital before Thanksgiving and we were told she was not going to make it. So we are truly blessed we got one more year with her. We were all over there on Sunday; all the great grand kids got to love on her. Then she was gone on Tuesday. I know she will be missed terribly. She is the first grandparent Kerry has had to say goodbye to. He is very close to his Meme and Papa. It's going to be a rough Thanksgiving and Christmas this year knowing my Papa and his Meme are no longer there.


No comments: