Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Miracles do Happen

Kohen decided he really was ready to learn how to ride his bicycle..This is something the kid has never been interested in...I kept telling him most kids know how by his age and how I learned at 4 but he still never cared...On Sunday evening, he and Kerry had tried a little bit before it got dark...And again yesterday with not much daylight, he attempted it for about 30-45 minutes...I told Kerry he definitely had it....We didn't get behind him..We just kept letting him ride around in the cul-de-sac....But today when we got home from school, he got right on that bike and took off and he's been riding around like no problem...I'm just glad he finally cared enough to want to ride a bike...So I'm ready for plenty of bikes rides this summer and then around our neighborhood this spring...

 And Kresee isn't so bad on her new bike lately either:)

No comments: