Sunday, February 2, 2014

Snowy Day

The kids sure were excited to have lots of snow to play in today. I'm excited knowing we won't have school tomorrow! It is cold out there but they played for hours. So much that I really said they have to come in. Those ski clothes obviously do their job and come in handy!



  They played in the tree house forever
At one point I looked out the window and saw this. He laid there for quite awhile. I knew there was nothing wrong with him. Typical Kohen face planted in the snow:)
 My favorite are these of Red. He was watching the kids play out in the front earlier in the day. Love that he can see them!!
 
 Sugar absolutely loves the snow. She will sprint all over the place. Her favorite is sticking her face right in it to try and eat as much as she can.

 I thought Red might be more excited but he was like it's cold, I will stay inside.




No comments: