Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

I ran over to the Red Door to catch the kiddos singing Halloween songs. I thought I took more pictures but I guess I videoed all her songs she sang instead. They were all super cute.
 I helped with Kohen's Halloween party as well. They were all very wound up and looked great in their costumes.

 Mrs. Montemayor's whole class picture

 We ran over to TT's house after school and she painted the kids faces. Kohen lost his mask so he picked this out for his face. He thought he looked super cool.

Our neighborhood is really terrible for trick-or-treating. I didn't want to do it last year but got talked into it and it was awful. There are hardly any houses that participate. So luckily we got invited to go to some friends. We had a cookout before it got dark and all the kids had a great time playing.  

 Then we headed over to another house so all the kids could hop on the hayride. They got to ride around and go door to door. They loved it and we had so much fun. We only went up and back down another street. But got plenty of candy and then it was time to go to bed. We do have school tomorrow!!




No comments: