Saturday, September 14, 2013

Kohen's 2nd game

I'm really terrible at taking pictures of Kohen's soccer game b/c I'm so involved coaching that I forget to get my camera out when he's on the field...I didn't take one picture of his 1st soccer game so I tried to remember to get some today!!
This is going to be a long season for us...We ended up with 12 players on our team when we've only had 10 in the past...So 6 of our 12 players were completely new to us...Of those 6, five have never ever played soccer...Things I thought we were going to be working on this season will have to be for a later time b/c I'm back to teaching the basic of soccer for most of the boys....We ended up winning 3-0 today which is a great win for us...I don't think we will have many this season and will take it when we can get one:)





 Best Buds---Kohen, Sam and William



No comments: