Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sugar: Adopted

Well I know everyone isn't surprised, but we finally made it official...Sugar is now our 4th dog....4 dogs again...Haven't had 4 since Summer of 2009 when we still had Biskit...But I can't imagine her going anywhere else...Her and Ellie are the best of friends...They play and play and then snuggle...Ellie would probably be a little sad if Sugar were to leave...And Kohen made a great point "If someone adopted her, she would be bad and they would return her"...I have to agree...That is a valid point...I don't think anyone would put up with her tearing up the blinds, eating every stuffed animal, swallowing all my panties and chewing everything in sight!!...So she is ours for good and we love her to pieces....Right when we got home, we went outside to take a picture of her and the kids..This is the best I could do...I just say she was so excited and couldn't be happier (with her mouth wide open)



No comments: